Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

not no, but, Hell No, i wouldnt

I wouldnt say hell no, but it would create problems in most peoples' situations.

The culture clash of many modern people effects most interracial relationships, and even if the couple can manage to leap over those hurdles, there is usually a family conflict (bigoted parents, etc). It just usually doesnt work out for most people, hence the reason it is not usually that common.
 
Not to say my 'cracka ass' wouldnt give Beyonce Knowles the ride of her life, but there'd be problems with my family if I said "this is the woman I'm going to marry"
 
You do know why God gave black men big dicks, don't you?

















He felt so damn bad about what he did to their hair.;)

*******It's just a joke folks.....sort out the bunch in your panties!*****
 
I would if I found someone that I thought was "the one" Race means nothing to me, although my parents wouldnt like it.
 
nope only white guys , at the swingers and party houses that i go to in north dallas , there all almost white only!!!!!!!!!
 
knight69 said:
nope only white guys , at the swingers and party houses that i go to in north dallas , there all almost white only!!!!!!!!!

Bro, you better ask these white guys for some lineage documentation before they fuck your wife. You can never be certain these days, you know. There are people who pass for "white," but they could have some Native or black in them.

Better safe than sorry.
 
I'd play jungle fever with several chickas around here. Ohhh damn!!!
 
excellant answer :race mixing is treason: perfect answer.nothing worse than seeing a black guy eat out a great looking white girl, then come up for air , burp , and then go get some more!!!!!!!
 
Top Bottom