Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not getting results on test+deca?

Desjoy

Do you guys have any idea why I want to get results using testosterone and deca durabolin cycle?
I’m doing 500mgs a week of both. I'm 4 weeks into the cycle and I decide to get blood work to see what I could find. my testosterone levels are only in the 400s. That was weird. is that from using the deca with it? I'm a bit confused

where did you get your products from?

it is imperative to stick with trusted sources! Domestic Supply is the most trusted source you can find and so you absolutely need to make the switch

You need to switch over to Domestic Supply sir. You need to be using a trusted company which you clearly are not at this time

Do you guys have any idea why I want to get results using testosterone and deca durabolin cycle?
I’m doing 500mgs a week of both. I'm 4 weeks into the cycle and I decide to get blood work to see what I could find. my testosterone levels are only in the 400s. That was weird. is that from using the deca with it? I'm a bit confused

You're doing 500mgs test 500mgs deca and no results

400s for testosterone is a joke, you have fake Tony huge steroids, he probably sold you same shit that gave him a heart attack

Top Bottom