Longtime lurker, first time poster.
Basically I ran a typical 500mg 10 week test E cycle. During the bridge from end of cycle to PCT, for whatever reason, I failed to run my AI (arimidex) and developed a gyno lump (HUUUUUUUGE mistake). I went on with my pct (Nolva 40/20/20/20) thinking it would take care of the lump but by this time the gyno was getting worse. Waiting this long was another huge mistake, so I jumped back on Arimidex which did not really do much but keep the sensitivity down (if I remember correctly). After that I began running Letro, which I tapered up to 2.5mg and ran for about 5-6 weeks (wasn't really counting, was planning to come off when the issue was dealt with). During this letro cycle the lump reduced in sensitivity and in size slightly, but did not disappear. I do question if the letro was underdosed, but I got it from a relatively well known domestic canadian source so I don't know. At 2.5mg my sex drive was pretty low (but not completely gone) and I did not really experience noticeable joint pain. I did jump it up to 3.0mg for a few days and I did notice it was working better. Right now I am running out of letro and tapering down. As I am tapering down my nipple is becoming sensitive and I think the lump is increasing in size (may just be in my head by I swear it is). The puffiness and sensitivity are really bothering me. It is only in one nipple, and is not 100% noticable unless you are looking for it. If my nipple is hard you can't really see it at all. I do fear it would be more visable at a lower BF% though (I am about 12-13% right now). I have some arimidex which I am going to start running until I can get a hold of some nolva which will be pretty soon.
The nolva is mainly for estrogen rebound from the letro, but I have also been reading it can have positive effects on gyno so I am thinking of giving it a shot at about 40mg for a few weeks to see how it works out. What do you guys think? Will the nolva stop the gyno from getting worse at least? Any info would be really appreciated regarding my situation like different experiences or cases of people curing their gyno. I know I f*cked up, and since then I have gained a lot of knowledge regarding the subject and I will be keeping letro on hand for my next cycle.
Basically I ran a typical 500mg 10 week test E cycle. During the bridge from end of cycle to PCT, for whatever reason, I failed to run my AI (arimidex) and developed a gyno lump (HUUUUUUUGE mistake). I went on with my pct (Nolva 40/20/20/20) thinking it would take care of the lump but by this time the gyno was getting worse. Waiting this long was another huge mistake, so I jumped back on Arimidex which did not really do much but keep the sensitivity down (if I remember correctly). After that I began running Letro, which I tapered up to 2.5mg and ran for about 5-6 weeks (wasn't really counting, was planning to come off when the issue was dealt with). During this letro cycle the lump reduced in sensitivity and in size slightly, but did not disappear. I do question if the letro was underdosed, but I got it from a relatively well known domestic canadian source so I don't know. At 2.5mg my sex drive was pretty low (but not completely gone) and I did not really experience noticeable joint pain. I did jump it up to 3.0mg for a few days and I did notice it was working better. Right now I am running out of letro and tapering down. As I am tapering down my nipple is becoming sensitive and I think the lump is increasing in size (may just be in my head by I swear it is). The puffiness and sensitivity are really bothering me. It is only in one nipple, and is not 100% noticable unless you are looking for it. If my nipple is hard you can't really see it at all. I do fear it would be more visable at a lower BF% though (I am about 12-13% right now). I have some arimidex which I am going to start running until I can get a hold of some nolva which will be pretty soon.
The nolva is mainly for estrogen rebound from the letro, but I have also been reading it can have positive effects on gyno so I am thinking of giving it a shot at about 40mg for a few weeks to see how it works out. What do you guys think? Will the nolva stop the gyno from getting worse at least? Any info would be really appreciated regarding my situation like different experiences or cases of people curing their gyno. I know I f*cked up, and since then I have gained a lot of knowledge regarding the subject and I will be keeping letro on hand for my next cycle.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














