Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No wonder Chrysler is broke:

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I had a meeting today with the factory representative for our region and he was driving a new Charger with the SRT8 package. This package is the 425 hp Hemi and gets 6 to 8 mpg. I asked him about this and he said all of the reps either drove those or the Jeep SRT8s . same hp.. Now, this guy travels 50,000 thousand miles per year.. How much is that in gas.. I am really pissed about this. Anyone want to buy a Chrysler dealership...:evil::evil::evil::evil:

I had a meeting today with the factory representative for our region and he was driving a new Charger with the SRT8 package. This package is the 425 hp Hemi and gets 6 to 8 mpg. I asked him about this and he said all of the reps either drove those or the Jeep SRT8s . same hp.. Now, this guy travels 50,000 thousand miles per year.. How much is that in gas.. I am really pissed about this. Anyone want to buy a Chrysler dealership...:evil::evil::evil::evil:

I bet that was a good looking ride he was driving though right?

after watching on top gear what a turd that car was around corners......I'm cool on em. They look sweet, but their not really all that fast either. If they're going to corner like a walrus negotiating some rocks on his way to the beach, they'd better be like UBER fucking fast. Like 500+ HP minimum. I'll take that 545hp CTS over a charger any day.

Top Bottom