Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no testosterone due to hysterectomy and cannot build muscle, any help appreciated!

fitnutmom

Hi all I am a fitnutmom and a newbie!
I just started to use Yohimburn ES (day 5, bloat and water retention). Some history:was 198lbs now 125 lbs took 5 yrs to take & keep off. I work out daily, 45 mins aerobic.every am, and 45mins wt training. BF 22% 35bust 26waist 38hips and 22 inch wobbly thighs & butt so I concentrate on them every other day w/wts & aerobics daily every am. Cannot get any definition at all in lower body half. I believe the problem is since I am menopausal (at age 35 total hysterectomy) now age 40, no Drs will give me Testosterone :worried: & I have been using a special hormone cream for over 2 yrs formulated by my saliva test which includes 30mg Progesterone,5mg DHEA, 5mg Pregnenolone,& 5mg 7 keto dhea, and tribulus 600mcg, all mixed in a cream with 4-andro (1mg) taken twice daily. Helps with mood, sleep, suffer no hot flashes or mood swings, no other problems except NO SEXUAL DESIRE :mix: since dr wont give me testosterone despite zero levels in saliva & blood and weak muscles as I once was lifting 40 lb barbells now having trouble with 10's and 12's doing squats, and lunges. I believe this is why I am not seeing any muscletone and 1 dr gave me Androgel which was too high a dosage for a woman no matter how little I used. Drs in Florida suck & can't find anything to help with muscle strength, I do use creatine, whey protein, HMB, and lots of vitamins, CLA, flaxseed oil. I am a nutritionist & wellness consultant so I have been eating clean over 5 yrs. I need some definition & don't know what I can add to help with muscle tone to tighten lower half & help libido that is safe for women. Did I mention I am married and hubby doesn't get to enjoy his wife since surgery 5 yrs ago? This is my first post, sorry so long. fitnutmom If I am posting to wrong place, please direct me as I mentioned I am new. :heart: thanks for listening.

Online!

Hi...I'm going to cpoy this to the women's forum too...maybe they can help you out a little with the hormone stuff...

done :)

danielson said:
Where did u post my question...I apologize for my newness but I didn't see anything except 1 reply for lil red. Let me know which forum to jump to. THanks, fitnutmom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a complete Hys. 9 years ago. I live in Florida. I did find a Dr. to give me estratest(estrogen and testosterone combo). I also found that you can order Syntest(genereic for estratest) online. You have to know someone in another state to receive it for you tho, and it is expensive.1/2 strength and double strength(HS,DS). I also joined a research study in Daytona, they give you testosterone patches(low Strength). If I can answer any questions for you , please feel free to contact me (pm) or e-mail [email protected].
I am sending my exact reply to this forum as well. Check out Mellinum(spelled right?) Medical If you are thinking about ordering estratest or syntest or you can just do a search for buy estratest(or Syntest)

I also had a complete hys. @ age 27. I also take estratest and have had no problem building muscle. The estogen does make losing fat alittle more difficult but still doable with a clean diet. hope this helps!!

thanks for response but finally got a dr to give me methyl-test at 1.25mg a day without the estrogen (as estrogen has estrogen and methyl-t.) so it is the same amount as testosterone as if I took estratest. I am waiting for the sublingual to arrive and hopefully it will start with all areas of my life, if you know what I mean. I asked for estratest but since I had endometriosis; estrogen regrows inside me when I use it, I had to have 2 surgeries after hyst. because of estrogen use. And the good thing, methyl-t does not convert to estrogen. I will keep u posted and thanks as when I read your email was the day I went to dr begging. Thanks and peace!!!! fitnut.

fitnutmom said:
thanks for response but finally got a dr to give me methyl-test at 1.25mg a day without the estrogen (as estrogen has estrogen and methyl-t.) so it is the same amount as testosterone as if I took estratest. I am waiting for the sublingual to arrive and hopefully it will start with all areas of my life, if you know what I mean. I asked for estratest but since I had endometriosis; estrogen regrows inside me when I use it, I had to have 2 surgeries after hyst. because of estrogen use. And the good thing, methyl-t does not convert to estrogen. I will keep u posted and thanks as when I read your email was the day I went to dr begging. Thanks and peace!!!! fitnut.

I asked a lady friend about this and here is a summary of her reply.

HRT for females can include testo supplementation. The effect is dramatic regarding increased libido and muscle growth and fat reduction. The dosage strength is low, of course.

The pharmacists who prepare this supplement in topical cream form are called "Compund Pharacists".

She Googled a Compound Pharacist in her area, went to them, and got 3 Doctors names who administer HRT. She then Googled them, bounced them off her insurance and found a Doc who treated her very successfully with full insurance coverage.

My comments.
(1) The supplemention did not make her masculine.
(2) She gained muscle, lost fat, increased her energy.
(3) She reported great orgasms. (She is open and good humored.)
(4) She reported feeling mentally stronger.

Can someone suggest a 7 skin fold body fat caliper? Went to Accufitness but all 3 fold measurement calipers. I am a nutritionist and would like to use the 7 skin fold measure instead of 3 as a use of helping people see their weight loss results instead of the scale which scares people when they don't see they are losing anything but they could be gaining muscle. Thanks you all for your help and listening when there are times when I feel no dr did. Peace. Happy 4th.

Top Bottom