Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Shot Gun for Tennis athletes?

Hmm.. interesting..

I have this thought now. Generally I get up early in the morning and run for tennis. After that i give a gap of 45 mins, and then I get into strength and aerobic excersises in the Zym for couple of hours. After that I go home and sleep for some time. Sometimes I go in the afternoon as well to go for tennis practice. Taking all this into account, I thought of something so that I can still use shotgun. ( I feel using shotgun is quite an imp thing as it helps my performance while getting trained in the zym and consequently helps in increasing the strength part as i need it very much.. perhaps i may be wrong to think this way.)

My thought is how'd it be if I use this after the tennis practice and before going to zym(giving time like 30mins after taking shotgun)? That too not daily but just on those two to three days a week i do muscle training.

Also if there is no harm in taking it, will it cause any hindrance in my tennis practice that i do in the afternoon? ( the time gap between intake of the shotgun and the practice would be 4 hours minimum)

Thanks guys again for your valuable valuable help:)

Jack3d all the way! It did wonders for My Volleyball game. Focus, reaction, time, energy levels. Did it all!

Nice suggestions. Thanks so much friends:)

How about the idea of preferring jack3d over shotgun for tennis and athletic needs apart from muscle training? If i had to chose one between the two products, i would use the product in the time slot i mentioned above i.e., between tennis practice and going to zym. Please advice:)

use the product 30 minutes before you head to the gym. or if you go straight to the gym from practice just drink it on the way.

either or. they're both basically the same. i feel jack3d gives me a better kick. so i would go with jacked. that is if you can deal with the beta-alanine. you'll feel little tingles all over your body lol

Top Bottom