Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No PCT for Me

aguynamerobbie

How Long does it take to get your normal test levels back after stopping a 6 week cycle of Test 400 ( It was a 10 week but i stopped early ). Im doing no PCT and there are no other supplements that im taking.

All natural from here on out for me guys.

How long? WHEW! Everyone is different. There is no '1 size fits all'. Age, stats, training history, cycles? WHY no PCT? Check out this site: needtobuildmuscle.com - @ the very least look into Unleashed, HCGenerate & Post-Cycle. Hope this helps & best of success.

Hey guys im 20 (i know OMG 20 why would you ever do this blah blah blah) 175 all muscle 6-6'1ft. The six weeks shut me down good, noticeable shrinkage. i have already gained little size back in that area. i was going to get some sort of PCT. but i had to abruptly stop this cycle because the cycle was a nightmare. but im stopping early because i actually am really happy how i look now and i do realize that as a 20yr old with naturally high test levels i dont need this. any ways my last inject was july 16th. ANY HELP OR ADVICE, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THANK YOU!!

Hey guys im 20 (i know OMG 20 why would you ever do this blah blah blah) 175 all muscle 6-6'1ft. The six weeks shut me down good, noticeable shrinkage. i have already gained little size back in that area. i was going to get some sort of PCT. but i had to abruptly stop this cycle because the cycle was a nightmare. but im stopping early because i actually am really happy how i look now and i do realize that as a 20yr old with naturally high test levels i dont need this. any ways my last inject was july 16th. ANY HELP OR ADVICE, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THANK YOU!!

OK, a couple of things. I don't mean to be a dick or start something, but you seem to be full of bad decisions.

1) You are not "all muscle" at 6' & 175. I'm the same height 100 lbs heavier and a bf of about 16% and way more than 2x your age.

2) Your choice to get on the gas at 20. Bad move. I will give you props for ending it early, but you claim you only did this because it "was a nightmare." Does that mean you would have kept going if things had been OK?

3) You claim you are really shut down. How do you know this? What are your blood tests showing now in comparison to what they were before you started? Knowing free and total test levels along with LH and FSH levels would really help here.

4) You can try not using a PCT, but after 90 - 120 days if you blood work show little or no improvement some action will need to be taken.

5) Is you problem that you can not (or do not want to) get the needed supplies to do a complete PCT?

B-

How Long does it take to get your normal test levels back after stopping a 6 week cycle of Test 400 ( It was a 10 week but i stopped early ). Im doing no PCT and there are no other supplements that im taking.

All natural from here on out for me guys.

pct is unavoidable. irrespective.

Top Bottom