Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NITRO TECH BARS-THUMBS UP OR THE MIDDLE FINGER?

FlexRich

Does anybody have any good input on this stuff? or is it just one of those gimmicks to get you to buy there stuff? What's up fellow bodybuilders out there, do you give this product the thumbs up or the middle finger?

I just saw the ingredients for these bars over at netrition.com First thing I noticed is the $3.59 retail price. Second, it's loaded with glycerine! They have 18 grams of glycerine per bar! So basically they copied every other so-called "low carb" bar by dumping glycerine in it. So basically it's an inferior knock off product. Which is kind of funny because they made it sound like their bar was going to be different from all the others. Your better off buying any of the following for a lot less money: Labrada Lean Body Bars, Met-RX After-FX bars, Met-Rx Protein Plus bars, or EAS Simply Protein bars.

Thumbs up for taste and texture, thumbs down for price, middle finger sideways for overhyping a product that's nothing revolutionary.

Damn, you're right. Didn't even see that. Also got extra glutamine and some other stuff.

Still.... the regular nitro-tech powder says it does, too. Wonder how much is in it?

[This message has been edited by Belial (edited April 20, 2001).]

As much as I bash Muscletech, I like the new NITRO-Tech bars.. They taste good as hell, 35 grams of protein, and lots of other good stuff in them. Who cares about glycerine? My only problem is the price tag. At 3.50 a bar vs 2.20 for a Myoplex Deluxe, I'd go with Myoplex.

The price is a problem its 30 dollars at dpsnutrition.com,i thought metrx protein plus bars are expensive at 24. I havent tried the bar yet, i went to a store in my area that looks like gnc it may be a knock off though or no longer gnc,anyway they didnt have it.

I get em for 2.09 with my employee discount, it tastes really good, I could eat a whole damn box of em in one sitting, I think Ill have one at work tommorow

THUMBS DOWN FOR THE PRICE...ALL MUSCLE TECH PRODUCTS LIKE I SAID BEFORE ARE A RIPP OFF...I USED CELL TECH AND NITRO TECH FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT...ALL I GAINED WAS AN EMPTY WALLET!!!!!!!

Top Bottom