Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL players

boomboz6

How do players get to such size without being caught when tested? College players too. I know hgh isn't tested for but hgh surely won't get you to 260lbs lean itself. Even test prop stays in your system detectable for a couple months. Drug tests are random too.

Yea, "random"

The more money that goes into certain sports the more the attraction there will be to the genetically blessed. But fuck that - ever since the cheerleaders started sucking the cock of every touchdown winning jock ever - there's been a reward system in place. Now, much like Rugby and Soccer here, there has been a strength and conditioning coach as a part of the better teams even at school level. So a reward system and weights. Throw in local well-to-dos and businesses sponsoring the training facilities (have you FKIN SEEN some of the school gyms some places have now? TIP FKIN TOP).

Tell me, before PED's, that all that won't attract the top speed and muscle freaks. Then throw in the cash. Top Rugby players here, always (and still) 2nd in the money stakes to the soccer players here, can still earn Ā£100,000 a week. Top teams, not including the bigger scrum halves, average 231lbs bwt now. When you change that to $30m plus a year for a top US ProBall player (about $800,000 a week) then you will, drugs or not, attract a 300lb and fast athlete.

Now include drugs = boom!

How do players get to such size without being caught when tested? College players too. I know hgh isn't tested for but hgh surely won't get you to 260lbs lean itself. Even test prop stays in your system detectable for a couple months. Drug tests are random too.

k first off what in the world makes you think these guys got to be 'huge' from using steroids? you do realize they are the most genetically blessed humans on the planet right?

go to a training camp practice some time and stay after for autographs and get up close to these guys.. they are genetic freaks.. it isn't the steroids that made them like that.. and yes they use steroids, but that is just icing on the cake.. they use no ester and HGH that aren't detectable.

i would expect people to believe that the ruse of bodybuilding means you can stick your ass with steroids and become the next olympia, but i am shocked that people actually think the same of the NFL and other pro sports.

NFL players would annihilate a rugby team 100-0 if they played any sport from rugby, basketball, to fucking ping pong. NFL players are the best athletes on the planet PERIOD. these top tier college football programs have 80 guys on their teams with full scholarships and MAY spit out 3-6 guys PER YEAR into the NFL in which maybe 1 or 2 end up as starters.

some of you have no clue how low those odds are and no steroids aren't going to be the difference.. it is genetic freakish talent. the skill, speed, strength, mass is ridiculous. again go to a practice and see up close how fast and huge these motherfuckers are and good luck thinking you can stick your ass with some steroids and be like that LOL

Last edited:
these guys are not all using steroids and are not all the size they are because of steroids... they are GENETICALLY built that way... do you think that every basketball player that is 7'0 tall took something to magically be that way? i never can understand how everyone thinks when they see someone that is different in some way they are using something... they are NOT EVEN CLOSE to all using something...

Politics are often involved. Coaches get tipped off then warn the athlete. These guys often know days, if not weeks in advance of a drug test. If your one of the blessed you will be looked out for. If you one of the less unfortunate it could be a long suspension or your career.

I understand genetics play a role. But surely they take designer stuff that isnt traceable? What do you guys think ?

They are the genetic elite and use steroids with short detection times so they can clean out of they are warned they have a drug test coming up

Top Bottom