Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle

^^^well if i were you i would act like you have a comp in 2 months. i would go to a very strict zero sugar, zero salt diet. this includes no fruit, dairy, breads, anything with sugar. cage free eggs, lean meats, grassfed beef, fish, veggies especially GREEN veggies should be your diet. you only mess with carbs around your workouts before and after. brown rice and sweet potatoes is what you are allowed. you will trim up so fast.

then once you trim up you can gradually re-introduce other foods back like yogurt, oatmeal, carb type foods. but if your body fat starts inching up you need to cap it.. thats how its done. none of this letting yourself get to 20% body fat bs. you cap it at 14% and stay under that..

once you get your body fat down then you can juice and you will actually be able to see the veins and muscles/definition.. it will be much more fun and enjoyable to bodybuild.

Chicken is obviously still good right? You didn't mention it just want to make sure.

Also should I be eating every couple hours or 3 meals/day? If I should be eating throughout the day... What should I be eating for meals?

I really appreciate the help man.

I don;t think you need so much. Fitst thing I'd try to extend your time off. It'll lead to your next cycle being better. Try an UNLEASHED/BRIDGE/BIG BLAST stack for a couple of moths. You'll love it.

Then you may want to try a SARMS/Proviron/ UNLEASHED cycle. Very low suppression.

FOr PCT I recommend this: Post-Cycle Double Pack

I don;t think you need so much. Fitst thing I'd try to extend your time off. It'll lead to your next cycle being better. Try an UNLEASHED/BRIDGE/BIG BLAST stack for a couple of moths. You'll love it.

yea I was planning on taking some time off. I'll check our that stack you suggested.

Then you may want to try a SARMS/Proviron/ UNLEASHED cycle. Very low suppression.

lol..

Top Bottom