Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie to site needs help pls!

bluechange

Hi,

I'm new to all this and want to do a cycle, I'm 6', 80kgs (176 pounds) and would call my body athletic. I train 4-5 times a week with a trainer, doing weights and light cardio. It would be my first one and I'm hoping to make gains that after finishing won't totally disappear!

A mate has...

20x Equipose (Boldenone) 200mg per ml,
20x Sustanon 250mg per ml

...which he is recommending me.

(1)Done some research and 200mg/Bold, 250mg/Sus twice a week seems the standard, can I get some advice, is this right?

(2)Also I'm petrified of getting Gyno, so if I get some Nolvadex 20-30mg can this help?

(3)And when and how much should I take of it?

(4)Any other supplements I should take?

(5)I drink soya milk instead of milk and think I should stop as it might increase estrogen in my body whilst taking AS

Am a newbie so please go easy on me!

Cheers

What does your diet look like everyday.. Please tell me EXACTLY HOW MANY CALS YOU EAT EACH DAY AND WHERE THEY COME FROM.

What he has will do you good. But one your first cycle just take the sust. save the eq for another time.
What you are looking for is how your body response to test alone. I would say to 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Having Nolva is a must if your scared. Look into PCT and get it ordered.

Nolva comes in 10-20mg. You would need about 100 pills. For PCT and incase you need them for a week mid cycle.
Clomid comes in 50mg. You will need 30-60 pills. Because you can take 1 or 2 pills aday for a month.

I think I answered it good I'm in a hurry time to eat..

Hi!

I wake up at...

630/7am and have a bowl of porridge with either water or soya milk and honey, a bananna, a 35g protein shake and a glass of orange juice
930am protein shake, bananna (usually after gym)
1230/1pm 200g chicken breast with spelt pasta, juice
4pm shake or protein bar
7pm 200g chicken breast with veg
10/1030 Casein shake, bananna

In between I sometimes grab a couple of handfulls of nuts and rasins.

Calories this is probably under, I got defined for the summer so cut out the carbs in the evenings, but guessing the AS will really boost my appetite so will need more carbs.

Not enough solid protein. Look how many shakes yuo have in there. whey protein is a supplement. Don't use it for real meals, add in eggs in the morning. roast beef or tune/ fish for your other 4pm snack.

How old are you? How many years have you been training (sorry Hayez! lol)
Just Sust would be the best first cycle.

Not enough solid protein. Look how many shakes yuo have in there. whey protein is a supplement. Don't use it for real meals, add in eggs in the morning. roast beef or tune/ fish for your other 4pm snack.

How old are you? How many years have you been training (sorry Hayez! lol)
Just Sust would be the best first cycle.

Hi! I'm 33 and have trained for 8 years. I do drink a lot of shakes but it's because I find that eating so much is real hard work to get it all down, but I'm hoping after taking it it will make me eat loads!

If I just did Sus would I have to up the dose or just keep it as 500mg per week? And won't the Equ help out at all?

Thanks!

What he has will do you good. But one your first cycle just take the sust. save the eq for another time.
What you are looking for is how your body response to test alone. I would say to 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Having Nolva is a must if your scared. Look into PCT and get it ordered.

Nolva comes in 10-20mg. You would need about 100 pills. For PCT and incase you need them for a week mid cycle.
Clomid comes in 50mg. You will need 30-60 pills. Because you can take 1 or 2 pills aday for a month.

I think I answered it good I'm in a hurry time to eat..

Thanks bud! Are you saying I should take either Nolva or Clomid or both?

Just sust at 500mgs is plenty man. I did test at 500 mgs for my first cycle and gained 25lbs after pct.
Try eating solid meals now before starting your cycle. sometimes its tough, and I have a hard time eating a lot, but break them into smaller meals then you'll be fine.
Use the eq for your next cycle. EQ helps with eating tho, from research. never done it, but here it makes your hungry so getting the food down is no problem.

Just sust at 500mgs is plenty man. I did test at 500 mgs for my first cycle and gained 25lbs after pct.
Try eating solid meals now before starting your cycle. sometimes its tough, and I have a hard time eating a lot, but break them into smaller meals then you'll be fine.
Use the eq for your next cycle. EQ helps with eating tho, from research. never done it, but here it makes your hungry so getting the food down is no problem.

You gained 25lbs?!!? Damn thats great mate, did it stay on, I mean is it weight that doesn't go just because you finished the cycle?

Top Bottom