Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needs help ! :)

cosmicon

Hey guys i would like to know how to start off my cycle with the following products
my stats are 170lbs 29years 5,9ft

Letrozole (Femara)

Turan (Turinabol)

Andromix

Tren Enanth 200-20ml

Deca 250-15ml

Test Enanth 250-10ml
test prop 10ml

LIV 52

Methan 10 (dianabol)
i just wrote all the stuff i have at the moment,what do you guys think of it and how should i get it started?
any help would be appreciated !
thanks

sorry from newbie do you mean first time taking steroids? because if so i would not suggest taking all of the listed above in your first cycle,i would adice starting with the test E and test P and start and end the course with the dbol and save the tren and deca for a second course,also make sure get hold of some pct and hcg of nolva

hello friends,
signed up just for your assistance on these two pieces of gear i picked up from a famous wrestler's source...only now the time draws for summer and intended usage:

1-oxide labs stanozol tabs, 50mg, small roal blue with an 'ox' on one side of each pill.

2-ameribolic sustanon 250.

once upon a time in 1996 i shot fake omnadren abd received two large cysts for my efforts...booo.

are any of you fine experienced lads familiar with eithr of these procts/brands?

many thanks...

i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff388/wwright76/IMG_0457.jpg

i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff388/wwright76/IMG_0454.jpg

please follow the link and advise me?

Hey guys i would like to know how to start off my cycle with the following products
my stats are 170lbs 29years 5,9ft

Letrozole (Femara)

Turan (Turinabol)

Andromix

Tren Enanth 200-20ml

Deca 250-15ml

Test Enanth 250-10ml
test prop 10ml

LIV 52

Methan 10 (dianabol)
i just wrote all the stuff i have at the moment,what do you guys think of it and how should i get it started?
any help would be appreciated !
thanks

You need to read where you are posting your thread under bud, wrong area of the forum for what you are trying to find out. Also guy with the wrestler gear you already posted twice and this time you are hijacking this thread... not super hard to figure out

Top Bottom