Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needing help and advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave_067

Hey guys, new around here so hope your all doing good.

Basically I want some advice on what to use. Not liking the sound of injections (personal preference).

I'm 19 way 13 stone and have been training for over 4 years. It is as though i've hit a brick wall in my training. I'm getting stronger and my diet is good but I'm not growing like I want to.

I imagine everyone is going to tell me not to touch gear because of my age but I'm seriously considering it and don't want to make the wrong decision.

I've done a fair bit of research into it but just need the advice of people who know what they are on about and not someone who thinks they no it all.

Bro i got ur back. I did my first cycle when i was 19. I was 184cm tall 65kg's and did not know to much about training. I just wanted to put on some size. So i did a test e and deca cycle. I was on 250mg test e and 400mg deca a week. And i did gaine 15kg's in 6 weeks. Alot water my friend. And i did not know anything about pct. So i droped 8kg's after the cycle. But i had 7 left. And that made me feel good. Yes u are right alot guys will say stay away from gear. And u probably schould. But this is a desision u realy have to take ur self. To me it sounds like u have a desision already ?? I not want to say anything more. But if u deside to do a cycle. Do it easy and clean. Have everything in hand. Thinking about gear and for ur pct. Gear not always make u get what u want. Maby try change ur diet and training rutine. And switch things up. It is normal to hit tha wall. U do that on gear to.

welcome to the board dave. first off I want you to read some of the sticky's above. steroids 101 is a good start.

secondly i would like you to learn a bit more about what AAS does to the body at 19 and why YOU SHOULD NOT MESS WITH AAS until you are in your mid 20's at the bare earliest.

the main dangers are growth stunting which is very real and very dangerous, and also the fact that you are gonna be suppressing your bodies natural testosterone which could cause you long term problems and cause you to go on HRT at a very young age. you definately do not want to do that.

Thats the thing, I think to myself yes I'm going to do a D-Bol oral cycle and see what happens. And then I stop myself and think no chance because of the side effects and what I have read on the internet. I've just come across a video of Tuan Tran he has my ideal body. Not massive but bigger than your average guy. He claims not to have touched the gear but I cannot see it myself? Is it possible to get like that naturally?I can't put the link in to the video because I'm a newbie. Perhaps you guys could give me some routines to try for size?

Change ur training rutines. Eat like crazy and get enaugh sleep. Remember u have to do it 100% in the gym. But it only counts 30% The 70% that is left is from food and sleep. If u not eat enaugh and get ur sleep. U will ever never gaine any size my friend... By the way a dbol cycle only is a bad idea.

Yeh I've heard bad things about creatine. I've done the tablets and the powder. Just gave me a bad stomach

Fuck them tabs. And stick to the pouder. Me to get loose stomach from it. But not over do it. I gaine 4kg's in 2-3 weeks on creatin. To be honest with u. I realy love it. A wery good product. Mix it in some orange or apple juice. Then u observ it bether.

Thats the thing, I think to myself yes I'm going to do a D-Bol oral cycle and see what happens. And then I stop myself and think no chance because of the side effects and what I have read on the internet. I've just come across a video of Tuan Tran he has my ideal body. Not massive but bigger than your average guy. He claims not to have touched the gear but I cannot see it myself? Is it possible to get like that naturally?I can't put the link in to the video because I'm a newbie. Perhaps you guys could give me some routines to try for size?
Head over to the training section to change up your system.
Head over to the diet section for changing up your diet.
You're too young for AAS, and anyone giving you advice is breaking the rules. There's a reason we have the rule - no advice to anyone under 21 - because the risks outweight the benefits at that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom