Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie help

crazypole25

here are my stats, 16 yo, 5'8" , 160lbs

alright well i have a few questions:

1. how do i figure out my body fat, protein, carbs %

2. whats the quickest way to burn muscles and fat (calves, biceps, and chest to be specific) -- yeh i want to have a thin flat body for this summer, i have nice abs but my chest sticks out to much and looks too big, my biceps are too big for my shoulders, and my calves are just HUGE which i don't like at all, but im not sure if its fat, water, or muscle.. they look and feel really fatty to me.

3. what exactly is a keto diet?

You're asking for a pretty tall order in one post. Here are some quick basic answers:

1.BF=circumferance of waist at umbilicus - circumferance of neck (this will give you a rough estimate)

2. You can't take away muscle fiber you've already grown, you can dehydrate the muscle. To lose muscle mass and fat, hit the cardio hard. Don't eat as much protein as you did when you lifted.

3. A keto diet is one that will put your body in a state of ketoacidosis (which is not good). It decreases your blood's pH. People do this by completely cutting out carbs from their diet.

Top Bottom