Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbee help need some advice

thank you both its so encouraging i'm real happy to have advice and i promise i will train my legs from now on. as for reps i lift 10 pounds 2x 15 each arm is that a good start.
since i work at home i wake up at 10am have my breakfast at 1pm i eat lunch at 4pm i do my workout till 6pm right after my workout i eat snack at 9pm i eat supper and at midnight before going to bed i eat another snack. what do you suggest ! :)

i would only say not to set a certain weight to lift in your mind, just try a starting weight like 10 lbs and keep going until you can only do around 8 - 10, maybe even 6 once you are used to it.

Also protein digests better over night - carb is slower - similar to the general suggestion to cut complex carbs after 3 pm and stick with fibrous after that.

Almost forgot -- welcome to the boards! Sounds like you've made some fantastic progress - you are about my stats so I can appreciate where you are right now. I'm a gym junkie so I will forever be encouraging ladies to hit the weights hard -- you won't get "big" - women simply can't do that -- so you don't have to worry about that. Lifting will get you tighter and address fat loss, whereas cardio will help, but it is catabolic too and will cost you some muscle mass.

Good luck and again, welcome to Elite!

Last edited:
Welcome to ya' Sweethunny! Congrats on your progress so far! :D

Every gal on here has probably tried the 'no fats & cardio' regimen for fat loss at some point... just to re-emphasize Spats on the Udo's oil or natural pb for healthy fats- makes a big difference...

also Sassy on the weights- no way to alter muscle to fat ratio or change body shape effectively without building some muscle from resistance training.

Glad you found the board & good luck!:)

:) thank you spatterson and triplev for sharing your diets with me.You have been all very helpful. I will replace some stuff in my diet to make it better and as for exercise i've already started today to work out my legs i feel great. I will keep you all posted!:bigkiss:

Top Bottom