Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Xbox coming out?

I always say if you have any doubt what so ever from something somebody tells you do research to find out for yourself.

I already new this about the Xbox ,but my point is don't believe the first thing you hear or see from anyone!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't really much to improve on with today's gaming systems. All they are now is a mini computer just without an operating system. Only thing to do now is make the system faster

Just when you think they can't make anything better some new innovation proves otherwise. At the moment I think games can only continue to get better graphically,with faster systems bigger HD's etc until they look just like real life. I still personnally think Virtual Reality will be the next big change. Hopefully someday it can be just like in the matrix where you actually think you are in the game that would kick ass.

Imagine a game like Silent Hill or Resident Evil if you were really in it, holy shit! That would be so scarry, you would probably have a heart attack.

Top Bottom