Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW woekout routine, primarily strength focused, rate or help adjust for me

I take it you'll carb load and lift in the 242 weight class then rather than dehydrating to make the 220's?

I would add a bit more assistance work for triceps and biceps...maybe throw in some forearms as well.
Also, no military press push press, nothing for shoulders?

your lifts are solid, and your poundages are up there, but you should be doing more IMO....shoulders and arms

i never train shoulders, geneticaly always have awesome shoulders that grow from just incline presses and wide rows

as fior arms, i dotn train biceps purely becoz they never grow and realisticaly as a powerliftier bicep arent really that important

as for triceps i was going to wait until i get back on a blast as my recovery rate isnt impressive atm, and focus on on floor presses and rack lockouts (im sure these will strengthen my shoulders aswell) wen im blasting

Even if you're genetically gifted, you still gotta train them dude. You think Dorian Yates said I have a freak back I'll stop training it?

Also, what do you mean biceps don't grow? Offcourse they do. You just have to do something else if what you are doing currently isnt working.

lol one day ull cruise wen ya wanna be a monster LOL

as for doses, id always love to go higher to really get my lifts up but gf wont allow me LOL, but prefer it that way anyways, gotta have someone looking out for my health and giving me a reality check every once in awhile

yeah its gonna take me longer to reach my goals cycling 10 weeks on and 20 weeks off and being natty most of the year. but I also want to protect my HPTA for the long term and use my natural test for as long as possible before making the plunge. its heartening to see guys in their 40's and even 50's at the gym making new PR's who do not juice so I know even in my early 30s I have years ahead of me, the only thing I notice from them is they have wraps all over their bodies from tendon and ligament wear.

so keep that in mind especially since you are lifting heavy, I know you don't want to hear it but if it hurts then ease back a lil.. dont screw yourself up so young and then be a walking bandaid once you are in your 40's like some of these guys I see.

I think your gf is smart, the low doses are gonna make it easier to recover after your cruise is over. plus a heavy dose of tren for too long can't be good for your heart health.

you are doing good bro, keep it up.. maybe we will see you one day at the Mr Olympia

Top Bottom