Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to WeightLifting

lilone

Hi I'm new to the whole weight lifting scene but I'm very interested in it. I looking to put on muscle but be cut because I'm really short so I don't want to appear stocky. I'm not looking to take steroids just yet so any supplement suggestions would help greatly. :confused: I was thinking about starting off with some Beta Gen over the summer!?!? ( Under Construction) Please Help!

Welcome aboard!
You'll see, lifting is an addiction! Don't be afraid of muscles it ain't dangerous! I'm a short girl too, 5'tall and I weight 120lbs. If you click on my link, you'll notice that I'm not too stocky and I'm still cut. Don't be afraid of taking muscles (I'm not talking here to look manly)... You won't wake up a morning with too much muscles, you'll know when it will be enough.. (but you'll see, you'll never get enough...it's an addiction) When I started lifting 7 years ago, I was 125lbs and wearing size 7-9, now I wear size 1 (maybe 3 if I'm not lucky)!

#1 supplement for every lifters is PROTEIN. Add some protein shake into your diet and it will be helpfull. Protein is food for your muscles. When you increase your lean body mass (muscles) you decrease your fat body mass.

Don't be shy to ask question on the board (make prior search though), we are here for that!
Welcome again!
LG

Thanks for the input I want muscle!!!!! I want to be shredded!!! I can't wait to see results. I drink protein shakes and eat protein and I'm also going to use Betagen over the summer. Does that sound okay for the time being?

Hi LilOne,
Glad you found us! Sounds like you have the bug already, great! There are a LOT of knowledgable ladies here and they are a nice bunch that freely share their knowledge. There are even a few old men (like me) around too. Don't be surprised if some of our resident lechers try to get you to post pix or something...:p Just ignore us and we'll go away...

Anyway, It would be a great help if you could tell us a little more about yourself. Current wt, ht, BF% if known. What your meals consist of and how much? What your workouts are like and how many times per week? Ah, questions, questions, questions; but it really will make a difference in the quality and specificity of the answers you get.

Again, welcome!!

BE

weight: 110
height:5'
BF%: Still waiting to get it tested
Iwork out 6 days a week and do cardio everyday and I do my abs every other day. I have a pretty clean diet with alot of protein. I want to use the right supplements to get faster results but I'm not sure what kind? So input is greatly needed.

Welcome lilone!
I am new the boards also. I have mainly reading the archives trying to find as much info as possible. When I have posted, everyone seems to be real helpful and knowledgable in their replies. get your body fat tested and it will help in determining your goals! good luck and welcome..

contessa :kitty:

hello lilone, i am new also and you sound as excited about this site as i am. i love muscles too, and i am also on a quest for the ripped look. well, have fun reading, and absorbing all the info, i know i am. i'll speak to you in the future!:D

Welcome

Welcome aboard, like to see ladies lifting, as for supplements, I see you are taking additional protein (good move) a good multi-V is also good, I like to take a ECA stack to help burn fat. Keep reading the post and you may get some ideas that sound good to you.
Rocket

Since you guys are older and much wiser I was wondering if T3 and clen would be to strong for me to take at such a young age(18)?

Top Bottom