Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the site

brocklanders3623

i know i probably posted in the wrong area like an ass but, just signed up for this site as a platinum member and wanted to say hello.I am 32 yo. 6'1 200 lbs.......down from over 270 back in feb.Just waiting to get my first cycle started.(waiting on one more package)Also been working out since '93 but really got back into it this year including daily cardio and a legit diet.Again, just wanna say hi and looking forward to some great advice on here.

congrats on the weight loss and good luck on your cycle. i am an off duty DEA agent but i am cool. btw where are you getting your steroids from?

i am just kidding, welcome bro. lots of good peeps here, if you got a thick skin, you will learn a lot and have a good time. i am relatively new but feel like i know some folks here and i aint going anywhere anytime soon.

there's so much great information and good bros here
if you have any questions feel free to ask(after reading the stickies of course)

welcome to the site bro...........:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom