Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new squat suit

If you are reffering to the hardcore i like it. But i still train nicely in my z suit. But when i switch i can get a good 10 15 more ou tof it. I recommend it. If you tweak em up a bit i know they work better. Mine is stock. Dont really know what to change. ! dawg at his adjusted. Any tips 1 dawg?

Bump for tips on tweaking your squat suit. I've only used stock suits, including the hardcore suit.

Personally, I hate the thing. I think it is no better than a z-suit. Everyone is different when it comes to equipment. I wear a frantz polyester because my squat groove doesn't change from when I ut the suit on to when I am not wearing it. I have the ahrdcore suit size 36 if anyoen wants to buy it, only 100 dollars and I'll pay the shipping.

Yep...Frantz poly here as well. I used to use the z suit, but once I tried the Frantz I knew I would never go back.

where can I find frantz equipment? I've heard of them but thats it. Are there shirts any better? I heard the wider your grip the better a frantz shirt is. Is this true?

Top Bottom