Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW SCAMMER OUT BE CAREFUL [email protected]

[email protected] screwed me!! I got scammd for $245!!! Fuck!!! and i fucking checked everything out first. Mods, Lists, reps. everything.. I have the emails to prove it.. i will send or post to anyone who wants it.. this really fucking sucks!! it fucked up my whole situation I needed some of that stuff more than the monetary value..
THis whole board thing is becomming so Fucking Stupid!!!
the posts were so cool 6 months ago and everything was good. The mods were cool and the advice was great too. At first no one posted anything unless they had something valuable to SHARE!! get it SHARE!! Now its all fighting and sex pictures.. Why cant it be cool like it used to be?
I am so sorry to have to say all this..... i am so pissed i cant even type right!

This info probably isn't exceptionally useful, but my jaw dropped when I saw this address...

I lived down the street from this guy for three years while I went to school there. This address is basically Orlando,FL, at the University of Central Florida.

This entire community is basically college students. And the gear is EVERYWHERE. The World's Gym that is on this street is full of Pro Wrestlers and Football players. I have met so many users and dealers while I lived there that it is sick. I'm not putting it down, cause I'm a user, but I can say that it is entirely possible to be a dealer from this area, the supply is all over that area.

Im not sure whats up with him lately I ordered from him and got a customs letter, he said he would resend to me but it would take a few weeks, and lately i havent gotten any emails from him so I guess ive been taken this time, FUCK! I lost $1000 to him

I thought he was domestic X?

DRQUICKS... So what does the fact that he is domestic have to do with ninja x's statement? Just curios.

[email protected] - this fucker ripped me too. Ordered in July after Conan69 said the source was cool. He strung me along till late August then nothing. I finally sent him an email earlier this week asking for my $ back (as his messages implied he was having problems getting things) and he never responded.

FUCK YOU STRICTLYBOLICS IF YOU ARE READING THIS! YOU'LL GET YOURS AS I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR ASS.

MODS, please be sure your sources are straight up before you say they are cool. Conan69 your reference cost me $$.

WombRaider - there is nothing to say to help, i know but in going to bat for conan, SB was a good source for a long time and it is hard to keep up on everyone of them week ot week. but there was no reason to be distrustful of him based on his past rep. there is another one out right now who was in the game for a good while and was mod of aboard, now turned complete scammer so go figure. sorry to hear about urs tho, :(

Damn This Sucks

I just took a half hour out of my life to read this entire post...... whew.....I'm new to this biz and shit like this makes me not want to get involved. Isn't anyone honest anymore? Guys like this fuck it up for the rest, cause now we don't know who we can trust. Or at least I don't.

Top Bottom