Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW SCAMMER OUT BE CAREFUL [email protected]

Holy shit, I know this guy, this guy has the same postal address as a source I used to usem (sXXXbig1), he had a different e-mail address then......Good thing I read this, I was thinking of ordering from him soon.....he used to be a legit source.

Last edited:
Okay, I am seeing some questionable things here. I see numerous posts alluding to the fact that strictlybolics is also s***b**1. Is this true?? I hope not. I just recieved an order from him and was about to place another. I have never dealt with strictlybolics but I have noticed that these two guys have very similiar addresses and the initials SB. I need to know if they are the same person. Damn, where is el cubano when you need him??

conan69 said:
See i dont want to say i told you so but i posted this a long time ago and what did people say

oh he had an accident

well if you listened to me then (no you 1aabig) peopel in general

they would have saved some money

i remember people jumping up my ass for jumping the gun
hmmm turns out i am the one laughing my ass off now

BIG FUCKING BUMP
That is cool that you would laugh your ass off at someone getting scammed. "I told you so", what a kid.

things do seem a little confusing here. some of you may have spoke to me here or on the many other boards i frequent. i'm one of the former mods at "rocks" and another board, but under a different ID, and have been around for a little while. i spoke with St##b##1, on the phone and have received and order as early as last week. also, i know many who have received from him in the last 2wks.

if anyone is having problems with him, please send an email to me and let me know of your experiences. i've spoke to the Cuban about this b4 he left. things are sloppy right now and would like to clear the smoke.

2ez2brich

c'mon. it's the same fucking address for god's sake. are y'all that dumb?

t2b, why would you even consider ordering from that guy? even if the address was slightly different, what the fuck are the chances of two major mail order sources living next door to each other?

2ez2brich, c'mon dude. really. :rolleyes:

Yea, those are my thoughts exactly decem. Shit is kind of fishy. The only reason I would consider placing another order is because I recieved my last one with no probs. Things are too shady right now for me to risk my hard earned cash, so I think I will sit on it for a while.

I would like to clear some things up right now
I am not a source
don't ask me for a source cause I don't even have one and if you (and i'm not looking for one!!)read my posts
I'm all done, this was the finall kick in the balls
I'm out a g and thats enough to fucking piss me off everytime I draw up now, oh I have a half of bottle of maxigan left whoo hoo
after that thats it, when I meant that we could have did alot of biz it was cause I was going to try to hit a contest in the springtime around where I live, not cause I'm a fucking source?
please stop mailing me, I am all done and when this mofo gets his then I could put all this behind me and just move on. it was nice to use as but thats only when it goes smoothly and anyone that has gotten scammed for that much I'm sure would be out too.

Last edited:
Didn't anyone else notice that with all the use of "********", that everybody is putting "letters" and "******" in different places. It doesnt take an Einstein to spell out what everyones trying to hide. Maybe it should stop? I'm going to order from him again. I got my order last week.

Im not sure whats up with him lately I ordered from him and got a customs letter, he said he would resend to me but it would take a few weeks, and lately i havent gotten any emails from him so I guess ive been taken this time, FUCK! I lost $1000 to him

Top Bottom