Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW SCAMMER OUT BE CAREFUL [email protected]

i hear you bro's, first time being scammed, and not freaking happy. lost some money, but that is ok, he will be loosing more money now. HEHE.. i have already posted it on 6 message boards and will keep searching and posting on more. have to protect our fellow brothers of iron.

I too have recently heard of this guy turning bad with others as well. Sucks when good sources go bad. You would think that in the long run there is better money to be made by staying honest then scamming.
Well hopefully what goes around, comes around for him.

not to sure how many he goes by, but his addy he uses is posted as well. i will see what else i can find.

He scammed me for $75. I gave it two months and Conan_69 told me the same thing.

Fuck this asshole.

Well, i read most of this, i aint sure what to make of it, I really do hope that you have not dropped a good guy in it here, you are only one guy, you may have had a problem with the guy, surely you could have gone to more trouble to sort the problem before doing this ??
Is there anyone else out of the whole of elite been ripped off by this guy ??
Hell if the money did not get to the source then its not his problem really, its your, you should have used a insured and traceble, i sure as hell would not send more than I could afford to lose without knowing dam well my cash was insured.
bbigman2000

lmao, yep sorry bro, it was all that boring I was missing bits, but if thats the case and it was signed for then ok cool, your right, and by the way less of the cheek, I was only giving my input.

bbigman2000

p.s i see some one else has been scammed by him, so yep I think now its fair, you have gone the right road, I would just hate to see someone get fucked for something that could have been sorted out with out having to do this.

hey bigman i deleted my response to you , since you got the point. no need for the foolishness on the board brother.

See i dont want to say i told you so but i posted this a long time ago and what did people say

oh he had an accident

well if you listened to me then (no you 1aabig) peopel in general

they would have saved some money

i remember people jumping up my ass for jumping the gun
hmmm turns out i am the one laughing my ass off now

BIG FUCKING BUMP

Top Bottom