Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Pics - gettin' close to showtime!

Thanks all!! It's the NPC Western Regional in Chandler, AZ on November 3rd. I'll try to do ya proud! :)

Fennec

I'm impressed, you look absolutly fantastic! Best of luck at your show, after seeing some of the girls in the shows where I am you'd win hands down. Your back looks fantastic!

Ya, I thought I said I was in the Figure class. They have all levels in this comp for women: Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure. I'm competing in Figure. (...but I'm still proud of how I've done with my back, even if I'm not playing in the same league with the "big gals") ;)

looking great... i've followed your progress from back in the day before i registered... it just shows what some determination can do (i believe you've come from a very less than healthy lifestyle if i am correct?)

keep up the solid work, it's paying off nicely

g'luck on your show...

phem

Yes ma'am, that's correct. I dipped Copenhagen for 15 years, and used to drink a six pack or more nightly. I'd call that less than healthy, for sure! Those days are long gone now (thank heavens). Now I've got nothing to be ashamed of, and I feel so good about myself and my choices these days - have worked hard and cleaned up my act. I'm looking at this comp as "graduation" - I think I will place okay, but it doesn't really matter where I place, because I've already won. I've hit every goal I set in the past three and a half years, and surpassed what I ever thought possible. Size 12, 145 pounds, and 36% b/f on an average day to a size 3/4, 115 pounds, and around 9 or 10% b/f this week (and still have a few more weeks to go to the comp).

I FEEL GOOD - (DA-NA DA-NA DA-NA DA) - I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW (DA-NA DA-NA DA-NA DA)..... ;}

Thanks again, everybody!

Fennec

Top Bottom