Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New..need cycle advice

kimbrough

Hey guys, I'm new to this and need help. I'm a 35 year old male..6'1"...225 lbs..good shape(kinda)..I just finished an injection cycle of Boldenone Undeclynate...My goal right now is to tighten and cut up the size I have, especially the man-boob area..I don,t have them yet, but I see them coming...nyway, my guy just got me 3 new vials of juice..I was wondering if anyone could tell me what each one of them does.(cutting or bulk ect.) And how should I take my next cycle...Should I stack or stagger the shots..I've giving myself shots every 5 days..hip/21 gauge....This old man needs help...OH YEAH.....the three vials I received are as follows...
Testosterone Cypionate........Trenbolone Acetate...........and Boldenone Undecylenate

Last edited:
I know this is not what you want to hear but you are nowhere near ready to do any gear. It sounds like you don't have diet on check, especially if you have man boobs. You don't know what any of what you have does and you are already injecting. My best advice is to stop what you are doing right now. Don't give yourself one more inject and go to a dr and have bloodwork done. I am guessing you don't know what pct is or have used any of it. I'm sorry man but I don't think anyone here will give you any help. You clearly should not be fooling around with steroids.

Stack or stagger the shots?

lol that's what i was thinking. :rolleyes:

seriously man, it sounds to me like you're just taking what "your guy" gives you. why waste your money on shit you know nothing about? stick around here and get your bearings before you do anything more. there's a lot of good info floating around here... use the search function.

21 gauge needle?? freakin cattle prod! lol. get a 23g.
you are unexperienced and i think test will do just fine.
how long have you been working out, and what do you think your bf% is around?
whats you diet like, that will deturmine loosing fat/ gaining muscle.

Top Bottom