Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi PB, you're right... dancing is still great and sometimes I want to do it so much I blast some house music in my basement and dance around with dumbells ;) Don't get me wrong, I'm no hermit, I still go out to clubs with my friends from time to time but I'm done with the afterhours scene. I always knew it wasn't forever and now I'm back on track. As a matter of fact we hit a latin club last weekend and I danced my little heart out! It was the best time I've had in a while, so it looks like there'll be more dancing in my future :) What's the point of working so hard for this body if I'm not going to let it celebrate!

Take care,

Honeynut

Hi Phem,

You're all over the board so I've read a good number of your posts, and I'll take honest over sweet any day. If we were both all the time, we'd be nauseating

very nice to meet you

HN

Welcome to the boards!!! Time off is needed by us all from time to time...great to see you gettin back into it...you will be stronger and better than ever this time around:)

Top Bottom