Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New handgun; CZ-52

Single action only, manual safety at thumb (right handed) with decock.

Articles say the decock can't be trusted.. accidental discharges have occurred.. ^ ^

came with a little lanyard not featured in pics.

You'll shoot your eye out....lol nah thats a bad ass peice tho bro..Serious velocity 4 a handgun huh???BTW....when the fuk did we get an outdoors section????

lol.

I hadn't really noticed it either, just one bigfoot post I read..

yeah the velocity is a huge part of why I love the gun..

Another reason is the solid steel construction.. realiability..durability..
very pleasing to me :D

I can take it apart and put it back together with my eyes closed now.

I'm going to (another) gun show this weekend to try and find a spare mag... I tried an aftermarket one and it doesnt feed or eject from the gun well.. which is bad news if I'm getting shot at..
Origional mag, got my fingers crossed..

I may buy an HK pistol or a Tokarev pistol this weekend... the tokarev is a cheaper less reliable pre-version of the CZ-52 from what I know..but it'd be neat to have..

I have not shot mine yet..

My dad has one very similar and it rocks.. it's what gave me the idea that I wanted one.. feels great to shoot.. spent brass ejects back right

Accuracy was pretty good last I remember.. I will comment further on that when I take it to the range soon. ^ ^

I picked up a CZ-52 about a year and a half ago, after I read an article about shit-heads using it to penetrate police armor. Not that I would have shoot a police armor, but I figure if it can penetrate their vests, that if someone is breaking it, it will surely fuck their world up. Plus, these are very inexpensive to buy, I think I paid like $175-200 out the door with a holster, lanyard, extra magazine, and 3 bags of ammo. I keep all my guns loaded, but I do not leave one in the chamber on this badboy, because I simply don't trust it. Plus, it's kind of a last resort gun for home protection behind the Glock 22, AR-15, Mossberg 500A Pump, and the Glock 19 with a 33-round magazine, TLR-1 Light w/ lasermax red-dot scope. It may only be a 9mm, but when you can throw 33 rounds down range in a couple seconds, I'll take it!

Dude I got one of those too. I haven't shot in a while though but the ammo is so cheap it is great.

Top Bottom