Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy getting started

Crespo

Banned
My friend told me to come here so thats what I did

anyway, heres the stats
18 almost 19 years old
6'5
no idea what my body fat is but if you could guess for me that'll be great

I've never trained at the gym for more than a month which is usually required for basketball teams I've played for, so I figured it's time for a change. Other than that I play basketball year around for my school.

okay lemme try posting pics now

de239f5ee1cf580086e2602510556810.jpg

aaddc981836925faed459ac191f2cff7.jpg

bea490692c62497c6e199376c4a671a6.jpg

68b9c1efe4eb8aeaae76b64318373e29.jpg

Welcome to the boards, post often, ask questions, get comfortable.

Good luck training, we have an many knowledgable people here.

strider364 said:
Welcome to the boards, post often, ask questions, get comfortable.

Good luck training, we have an many knowledgable people here.

thank you

Also just to clarify
Never done any roids or anything, never touched vitamins or proteins either as far as I can remember

and like I said usually theres a period of time during the year where coaches make you lift weights so thats pretty much the only time that I did it...

now I'm weak so I have to hit the weights

P.S. someone guess my bf%

well we will consider this your "before" pic crespo. there is a lot to learn and you have come to the right place. please keep us updated with your progress. we will look forward to your jacked "after" pics somewhere in the future. :)

strider364 said:

yea I think its more like 17 or somewhere in that region cause Im one of those fat skinny dudes

and I already started lifting the other day again, looking at the training board trying to decide which routine to hop on

Crespo said:

yea I think its more like 17 or somewhere in that region cause Im one of those fat skinny dudes

and I already started lifting the other day again, looking at the training board trying to decide which routine to hop on

Maybe PM Poilshhammer1977, he used to hoop.

Top Bottom