Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW DIET! I think your going to like this one ladies and gentleman

Texas Ranger said:
Bro, you better listen. The words you seen are GOLDEN! Swole is THE man when it comes to getting someone ripped!!!! Take it to da bank.... :)

Sometimes the best advice falls upon deaf ears.

No worries Tex, it doesn't change a thing I do. :D

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag International
Issues 259, 264

Swole, would you mind if I PM'ed you so you can critique a program & diet I put togther to lose bodyfat? I just need to know if I'm on the right track. If you can't, I understand. Either way, let me know. Thanks!!-TR

Swole, thanks again for your help. I've revised my diet and think youll like this one more. Have a couple of questions at the end, I'd appreciate you answering if you get a chance. Thanks bro.

Meal Plan:
Meal 1: Breakfast
2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites
1/2 bowl of oatmeal with equal and cinnamon
Createne and Glutamine

Meal 2:
2 scoops Whey with 2 tablespoons All Natural Peanut Butter

Meal 3:
Chicken with Blackbeans

Meal 4: Post Workout
2 scoops When with 50g dextrose
Creatine and Glutamine

Meal 5:
Beef or Fish with Potatoe and Vegetable

Meal 6:
2 scoops whey with 3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
(Going to try to get a casein blend instead of the whey)

Questions are:

If I stay on the creatine/glutamine...Should I just mix it with water instead of the grapejuice or would something like gatorade be better?

Should I add any more olive oil or flaxseed to the other meals, such as with the first or last protein shake or is that enough with the ANPB?

When I do your suggested cardio routine for 40+ minutes, should I do it in the morning on an empty stomach or should I have something to eat before hand (If so, what)?

If I do it at the end of my workout, can I just do it for 20 minutes because my heartrate will already be up and I will already be in the fat burning zone?

If I employ all of your suggestions and stay true to this meal plan, what percentage of body fat can I expect to drop by June? (22 years old, 6'3", 195 pds, 10% body fat, ectomorph).

Your time is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom