Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new boobs

mwulvik

Ok, wanted to get some advice from both the men and women of the forum on my little what I think is a problem. I recently got married a month ago. We dated for a little over a year, if this may play a factor... My wife has never been insecure about her body at all. Shes small build 5'2'' 105lbs she has a great body flat stomach with all the curves I can ever want. She recently tells me she wants to get breast implants. Now me personally I'm against it for a few reasons. First off she has big "B" to a small "C" cup size. They are perfect IMO. Now I know I do not have the right to tell her NO as it is her body and I'm not her owner. I've never been a fan of breast implants IMO they look well fake... I like natural. Another reason for not wanting her to get them is the extra attention she will receive... Now I know what your going to say... I'm insecure blah blah but truth be told I'm not, the reason I don't like the idea of the extra attention is because it seems to me that's why shes getting them. Not to get extra attention from but from other men which in my opinion I'm all the attention she should require. Believe me I give her plenty of attention every night!!! I have expressed to her that I love the way her breast look and wouldn't change a single thing about them. She says if I weren't happy with them I wouldn't tell her any how. I also think she will look rather unproportionate with size D cups being that she is a very tiny woman. Payment hasn't been discussed and I'm thinking I wont have any part in it. The question here is not due I ALLOW her to get them but should I be WORRIED? I think in any marriage it is important to take your spouses opinions very seriously, I wouldn't alter my body in any way that wouldn't please her.

my wife just got some, she's about the same size as your wife you describe. I was fine with the way she was before the surgery but told her to do whatever she wanted and i'd support her decision either way. She's very happy with the results, and so am I.

You'd be surprised what they can do now. They look and feel very natural.

Sounds to me as if you don't trust your wife, or are a little insecure with yourself.

no not insecure with myself... just dont see the point in messing up a perfectly good set of breast. I can understand women with smaller breast getting implants but Im sure some women would kill for the ones she has. Too bad I cant test drive a pair.... I think its more of the attitude of I dont care if you will hate them Im getting them anyway that bothers me the most... oh well

Ok, wanted to get some advice from both the men and women of the forum on my little what I think is a problem. I recently got married a month ago. We dated for a little over a year, if this may play a factor... My wife has never been insecure about her body at all. Shes small build 5'2'' 105lbs she has a great body flat stomach with all the curves I can ever want. She recently tells me she wants to get breast implants. Now me personally I'm against it for a few reasons. First off she has big "B" to a small "C" cup size. They are perfect IMO. Now I know I do not have the right to tell her NO as it is her body and I'm not her owner. I've never been a fan of breast implants IMO they look well fake... I like natural. Another reason for not wanting her to get them is the extra attention she will receive... Now I know what your going to say... I'm insecure blah blah but truth be told I'm not, the reason I don't like the idea of the extra attention is because it seems to me that's why shes getting them. Not to get extra attention from but from other men which in my opinion I'm all the attention she should require. Believe me I give her plenty of attention every night!!! I have expressed to her that I love the way her breast look and wouldn't change a single thing about them. She says if I weren't happy with them I wouldn't tell her any how. I also think she will look rather unproportionate with size D cups being that she is a very tiny woman. Payment hasn't been discussed and I'm thinking I wont have any part in it. The question here is not due I ALLOW her to get them but should I be WORRIED? I think in any marriage it is important to take your spouses opinions very seriously, I wouldn't alter my body in any way that wouldn't please her.

im with you. its fake. its not exactly safe. it doesnt look good. what is the point? you are the one she should want to look good for and you wouldnt like them.

i would have a big problem with it. i wouldnt demand that she didnt or threaten divorce or anything but i would let it be known that i was highly against it. and truthfully state your reasons and ask her not to do it.

pictures of said boobs will be needed. then i will give you my answer.

Ya man post up the tits and we will be able to help. No tits no help bwahahahaa

Just kidding. Truthfully I feel the same way you do. WTF she need bigger tits for? she has a man already and you are happy with the..

Some numb numb or a woman will chime in with the its going to help her self esteem bullshit but give me a brake. The only kind of self esteem you get from a bigger set of tits is the kind to help you get a man. And she dont need that now does she.

If she was a model, or in a sport that bigger tits were a must then ok maybe. Other then that tell her she gets them done and its over. If she is trying to get another man then she will leave. if not then she will stfu and be happy with the tits she has.

im with you. its fake. its not exactly safe. it doesnt look good. what is the point? you are the one she should want to look good for and you wouldnt like them.

i would have a big problem with it. i wouldnt demand that she didnt or threaten divorce or anything but i would let it be known that i was highly against it. and truthfully state your reasons and ask her not to do it.

next thing you know she will want to get Vaginal Rejuvenation treatments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaginal Rejuvenation ™ – Vagina tightening surgery

Then whats that say man. If you are happy with her vag then she is just trying to make it tighter for some one else wtf damn!!!!!

Dont let her do it mang.

what if she asked you to stop taking steroids because she was happy with the way you are.

just playing devils advocate

what if she asked you to stop taking steroids because she was happy with the way you are.

just playing devils advocate

my wife is a huge influence in my decison making. i am actually getting ready to attempt to come off perma.

i think any big decision should be made together.

I told her I didn't want her to get them and stated my reasons once again. Told her I wouldn't help pay for them and not to be surprised if I lose interest in that area. I don't take roids because I'm in the air force and get tested often... So that doesn't apply I do left everyday and take supplements. She has made the comparison to me lifting and what not and I can sorta see it but still don't think it's exactly the same.

Top Bottom