see have to look before you jump.zk7 said:needtogetgas , wow that was a bit rude, thank god i read the joke part in ur second posting heh
off_safety said:congrats, bro. ah its semms like just yesterday i was posting up that my wife gave birth to my son. memories......they grow up so fast.(he's four months old now)
congrats bro,brino said:Hey guys little off topic but i've been a reg. for a while and most of you seem like good bros so i had to share my good news. My wife just gave birth to our son last night,7lb,8oz little hulk, i'm just happy as hell
brino said:Hey guys little off topic but i've been a reg. for a while and most of you seem like good bros so i had to share my good news. My wife just gave birth to our son last night,7lb,8oz little hulk, i'm just happy as hell
huh ? ? ?P01NTBL4NK said:fuck man I want a baby but I am too young for a kid and after its a baby and its older than 4 I dont want it anymore its like a puppy and shit

If your baby looks like a puppy, the mother must be a real bitch.P01NTBL4NK said:fuck man I want a baby but I am too young for a kid and after its a baby and its older than 4 I dont want it anymore its like a puppy and shit
LOL. you're killing me wags.wags8 said:If your baby looks like a puppy, the mother must be a real bitch.
wags8 said:If your baby looks like a puppy, the mother must be a real bitch.
You kill me, man. We had so much fun with the prof of nekkidology, I was crying.ole farte' said:LOL. you're killing me wags.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














