Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and Enhanced Sarms Stacks! By: Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

With the reformulation and release of the new d-spark, coupled with months of testing with bridge being implemented into sarms stack protocols, i have a new and enhanced sarms stacks for everyone to follow...

this can be re arranged with certain supplements dependent upon your goals... this is aimed at a more lean, cutting stack with yohimflame and albuterol but if you are after more lean gains or bulking then substitute those two with need2slin and GEAR... all can be found at Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding and the albuterol at AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

this is the normal triple stack protocol, fully enhanced...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

unleashed/post cycle combo Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
bridge Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

HERE IS A SARMS SUPER STACK:

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 gear Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

unleashed/post cycle combo Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
clomid 50/25/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

HERE IS A SARMS AND OXANDROVAR STACK:

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Hiya Dylan,

Would you mind elaborating on your thoughts behind replacing HCGenerate ES with the combination of Bridge and Unleashed/post cycle combo.

I just bought a whole bunch of HCGenerate ES, but if this new combination is recommended instead of it, then I'll keep it for something else further down the road.

Also, is there any connection between the Bridge - Unleashed/post cycle combo and the introduction of the new D-SPARK?

I mean, if we include the new D-SPARK should we definitely include this new Bridge and Unleashed/post cycle combination?

Last edited:
Hiya Dylan,

Would you mind elaborating on your thoughts behind replacing HCGenerate ES with the combination of Bridge and Unleashed/post cycle combo.

I just bought a whole bunch of HCGenerate ES, but if this new combination is recommended instead of it, then I'll keep it for something else further down the road.

Also, is there any connection between the Bridge - Unleashed/post cycle combo and the introduction of the new D-SPARK?

I mean, if we include the new D-SPARK should we definitely include this new Bridge and Unleashed/post cycle combination?

I always had dspark in my original versions and although "liquidex" was a great substitute, dspark really enhances this cycle to an even higher extent... the key is always looking for ways to improve... i get guys asking me if the old cycle set ups are no good now? How does that even make sense? OF COURSE they are good or I would have never posted them but who doesn't look to enhance something and make it even better... if the opportunity arises to make something even better, wouldn't it be logical to do so? that's what was done here... dspark was brought back and so it enhances the cycle further... etc... i always look for ways to make things even stronger...

you are completely fine to run hcgenerate es in your pct... i am simply offering another alternative... IN NO WAY does that make the other way ineffective or any less than the other way... it is just another option... i would absolutely put dspark in though... it was always the best option and i would have never substituted anything for it had it not been back for reformulation... your fine either way bro and will see excellent results regardless...

Ok, cool, I get it now. Thanks for your detailed reply. You're definitely a valuable source of information.

no problem at all bro... i know things can get confusing at times and its always good to ask questions... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything else bro...

Top Bottom