Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nerve Damage

Colossus33

Hey bros, quick question for anyone who may have experienced these symptoms. I have had some serious weakness in my right arm since my last arm workout (8 days ago). My grip is good and I have absolutely NO pain anywhere in my arm or shoulder. The weakness comes when I lift my arm above my shoulder. In fact it's so weak, I can't even hold a ten pound weight in this position. I have full range of motion and no weakness anywhere else. I am on a cycle of Test, EQ, and Dbol so I have been making some gains and started experiencing these symptoms with the progress. I'm thinking it's a nerve issue as I've had them in the past. Any thoughts or suggestions for remedies? Thanks for the help.

My guess would be a nerve is getting pinched somewhere. There is usually some pain associated with it though. Perhaps you have muscle imbalances pulling things out of whack. Do you regularly work your various rotator cuff muscles?

I do exercise my rotator cuffs using lighter weights regularly. As I said before I've had nerve muscle entrapment where I had similar symptoms just never this extent of weakness. I'm gonna take some time off and see if the symptoms subside. If not I'll look to a doctor. I appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness

I had it for awhile. I was doing DB incline bench. No pain or sounds later and the next set I could lift 120 in my right and barely 45 in the left. Took a month off and many doc visits later it was a obstructed nerve not sending signals to the left shoulder/pec minor. My big traps pushed it against my neck and after a month off, lots of ROM movement stretches, and foam rolling it must have been jarred loose and I got back to destroying shiz. 3 years later im stronger than ever. Don't worry buddy

Pinched nerves don't have to be associated with pain always. Your cycle suggests increased growth rates over normal amounts. Roll and stretch out while down lift legs and back.

Top Bottom