Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson - Not taking anti-e's during a cycle

Trickie

Nelson, I know your stance on this is not to take any at all but why? What harm could it do? If A-dex kept blood pressure in check and reduced bloat then whats the problem? The thing is, I realise that extra water makes you stronger and able to lift more but whats the point in gaining loads of water when you lose it after you come off anyway? So you may as well take an anti-e surely?

Whoa! I never said you should never take anti-e's under any circumstances. My point is that old timers never got gyno because they were far more judicious with their dosages. You can't expect to do as much gear as you like though and not take precautions. In that regard, I recommend A-dex.

Yes, water will help in size and strength so why are you asking to avoid it if you're going to lose it after the cycle? That makes no sense. How does circumventing the size and strength during the cycle help?

The "harm" is more from nolva, which hinders gains and Clomid which has unpredictable side effects. I also don't believe in using drugs that aren't needed. And some estrogen is nessesary for gains.

As I said, A-dex is best, but a little goes a long way. Too much can kill your libido.

Trickie said:
Nelson, I know your stance on this is not to take any at all but why? What harm could it do? If A-dex kept blood pressure in check and reduced bloat then whats the problem? The thing is, I realise that extra water makes you stronger and able to lift more but whats the point in gaining loads of water when you lose it after you come off anyway? So you may as well take an anti-e surely?

As from a scientific point of view, it remains very unclear why water retention should make you stronger. If you can provide me with some peer-reviewed evidences, I would be glad to learn something new (which I do every day, for I ain't the brightest nor the most knowledgable on earth!)

masteron is best IMO, totally underused by people today. Hard to get is reason, but with more demand a greater supply would of course appear.

Etzel said:
As from a scientific point of view, it remains very unclear why water retention should make you stronger. If you can provide me with some peer-reviewed evidences, I would be glad to learn something new (which I do every day, for I ain't the brightest nor the most knowledgeable on earth!)

Do we always need peer reviewed articles and studies to prove what we know to anecdotally be true? If you can find one good luck. Maybe it would give the answers as to why. But sometimes you don't need to know why.

If I show you how to throw a curve ball would it be easier to just replicate what I am telling you or to actually know the physics and mechanics of why I do it that way?

Jumpmaster82 said:
anti es are good during cycle as long as you dont go over board. estrogen is a big part of building muscle

OK cool... so we have clearly established that some estrogen is needed, but we also do not want it raising to a level that is out of hand....

So for example, suppose someone was on the following type of cycle:

*500 mg Sustanon/week
*400 mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /week
*Front-loaded with 40 mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /day for 4 weeks

Knowing everyone's body is different, what would be a BALLPARK figure you guys could suggest for such a cycle using the drug Arimidex - anastrozole - as your anti-estrogen? .5 mg 3 X a week?

Top Bottom