Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana 75 rep calf workout

not sure.... i think he says to just do whichever one you prefer and doesn't recommend one over the other.

Shit guys! i did this today and my calves had an amazing burning sensation when i walked for the next 1-2 minutes.

So basically something you can get for almost twenty and keep rocking them out until 75?

Ya bro...you wanna go with a moderate weight. You'll love it.....best part is that you're done in about 5 minutes...

~EZ

i did it 2 days ago as i said, and today it's drastically altering the way i walk... will my calves adapt to this if i do it once a week standing calf raises?

i did it 2 days ago as i said, and today it's drastically altering the way i walk... will my calves adapt to this if i do it once a week standing calf raises?

You'll eventually (and infortunately) adapt to everything. It's the curse of the BB'er...

~EZ

i tried this a bunch of times with a heavy weight in 5 rep intervals. takes a good amount longer than a light weight set. good exercise strategy.

Top Bottom