Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana 75 rep calf workout

Yeah, I like this routine...I've been doing this for about 5 weeks now...I get compliments on my calves quite frequently at the gym

I've been doing this as well for about three weeks, definitely can see more size than before I started it and nothing else has changed in my recent routine

anyone mind going in depth on this? I want to try it tomorrow and have heard amazing things about it but i haven't done it and forget..

is this right?

Choose a weight you can do with around 20 reps, and once you hit 20 pause for a bit, then keep going in sets until you hit 75 reps?

anyone mind going in depth on this? I want to try it tomorrow and have heard amazing things about it but i haven't done it and forget..

is this right?

Choose a weight you can do with around 20 reps, and once you hit 20 pause for a bit, then keep going in sets until you hit 75 reps?

Well at 20 reps you should nearly fail, so you'll probably need a break. and then after a short break, i think its between 5 and 15 seconds, just enough for the lactic acid to leave your muscles, you go until you hit failure again. another rest, just long enough for the acid to exit the muscles, etc. etc. all the way up to 75. and when this gets too easy go for 100

Well at 20 reps you should nearly fail, so you'll probably need a break. and then after a short break, i think its between 5 and 15 seconds, just enough for the lactic acid to leave your muscles, you go until you hit failure again. another rest, just long enough for the acid to exit the muscles, etc. etc. all the way up to 75. and when this gets too easy go for 100

ahh ok thanks for the verification

I'm gonna start this routine for something different! it will be intesting to see how differnetly it shapes my calves, I actually get lots of compliment's on mine now so it will be interesting to see how I respond to this thanks Nelson :)

Top Bottom