Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negativity need not apply/ Assistance request

Because when I joined this forum the first time I was at a stage in my life where I was trolling on the internet as a 17th century nobleman. I came here for legit advice and got it, but did so in a very verbose manner and stevesmi hated me. I wasn't really trolling, I was legitimately asking for help, but the way I was wording things.. I believe we got into an 'argument' about milk. Anyway, I diddled and daddled with lifting for like a month at that time, and then again another year later, always falling off and not being serious with it as a commitment, until I finally got serious this year, quitting smoking and drugging and mostly drinking and other chilidish antics.

All is well now, but I'm still in the red. I thought about PMing him about it, but it doesn't affect my ability to ask questions and read and learn so whatever. Plus we've interacted since and he doesn't seem to remember our 'blowout'

Reactions: ceo
149 was a cutting weight I CHOOSE to start with, I was an easy 230 when I played college ball .

Ain't no way.

I'm 220-225 now, and I used to be an "easy" 230-235. It took missing lots of meals and missing lots of workouts to lose that 10 lbs. If I had to get down to 149, they'd have to throw me in a cell and starve me, like they did to the Jews in Auschwitz. It would take some time too.

What you're saying...never happened.

Top Bottom