Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I've been dying to get my hands on your jumbo...

lmfao at Alcatraz's testimonial:

"That night, my wife apologized and said that this can prove to be a good investment...not only did I get an apology out of my wife, which almost never happens...but I even got great sex!"

wow thats a deal u cant turn down .. not only do u get a great cookbook .. u get great sex out of it !!! :supercool

lmfao at Alcatraz's testimonial:

"That night, my wife apologized and said that this can prove to be a good investment...not only did I get an apology out of my wife, which almost never happens...but I even got great sex!"
so, If I buy the book, Alcatraz's wife will have sex with me?

:lmao:

Is it sad that I'm still turned on by this thread even after I discovered it was about a cookbook?

The book pretty much speaks for its self now. No one is ever unhappy when they get it. Except the people who own a mac. Some reason they have trouble down loading it. I end up sending them a copy though and they love it.

I would also buy the book threw ef frank. He can get you a better deal. The price at the store is a little high and frank can cut that price in half. Because you are a cotb you will also get a huge discount.

good book, great food, well worth it. still hoping for some new beef recipe updates.

Picking up an extra shift on Wednesday, so when I get paid from that I'll be buying the cookbook. Looking forward to it. If I have enough left over, I'll get a Platinum Membership too.

Top Bottom