Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 is the man

jballz

This was my 1st time ordering with need2 and my products arrived in only 2 days. I'm very impressed. I ordered the lipoflame, lipostim and Amp 02. If the products are as good as the customer service is I'm sure to get the results I'm looking for. Does anyone have suggestions on how I should take these throughout the day? I normally do cardio in the a.m. and High intensity training in the p.m. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx ef.

Yeah, It's one wagon where the wheels aint wobblin. Best Customer Service, Highest Purity available, Plus a whole bunch of new products on the way to blow everyones socks off!

WE WANT GEAR!!!

more than one gal/guy has said that about him. :verygood:

Yeah, It's one wagon where the wheels aint wobblin. Best Customer Service, Highest Purity available, Plus a whole bunch of new products on the way to blow everyones socks off!

WE WANT GEAR!!!
Yessirrr!!! I'm pretty excited about it as well. New supps + all the help of the EF family is alot to look forward to. I'm gettin ready to take the AMP02 and hit the gym. I'll be sure to post how it goes. Any advice on how many to take the 1st time? BTW nice work on the video MR. O Shea. I've been reading your logs frequently and look forward to seeing more amazing progress but not in a geigh creepy way.

try 8. let me know how it goes bc im thinking about trying it
I would definitely give it a try I only took 5 to assess my tolerance and I was more than pleased with the results. Everything good from any other supplement in it's class minus any of the bad that goes with it. Had that feeling of being on, great pumps, insane focus, didn't want to leave the gym but, had to because of time. There was no jitters or anxiousness and maybe best of all no bubbleguts. I hate having to stop in the middle of a great workout to take a deuce. I will be starting the lipostim and lipoflame tomorrow as well and will post those results also. If the other 2 are as good as the AMP I'm going to give need2 my first born.

yeah i just got my beast. i cant wait to start my test/tren cycle to use the beast with it

damn, Beast + tren ace? That's gonna be some super strong shit right there, hahaha. Love it!

Top Bottom