Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to build muscle

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
just want to say how impressed I am with the customer service. I had a recent order I made sent to the wrong address (my fault) and they were kind enough to get the problem resolved and I received my package the next day

although I am a rep for them, I still spend a lot of money on supplements from them because this is more than a hobby for me. proud to rep for a great company like this who cares about customers.. too bad I can't say the same for everybody out there!

Their products are the best and most effective I've ever used. I wouldn't waste my time repping for a company I didn't truely believe in

Their products are the best and most effective I've ever used. I wouldn't waste my time repping for a company I didn't truely believe in

We are cut from the same cloth man.. you always take the words out of my mouth. N2BM is hands down the most innovative and consistent and they never cut corners.

My only complaint ever, is how quickly items leave the shelf and become sold out.. I guess that says alot about the products they endorse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How's this for customer service, I ordered two bottles of GK OX (which I'm busting to use) and some bottles of n2guard and some liquidex AI
And because I'm in Australia and our customs can be pretty strict N2BM shipped my order in separate parcels so if anything got seized the other stuff would get threw but didn't charge me any extra for international shipping.. Now that's pretty freekin awesome in my books..

Hey Nate,

Im from Aus too. Let me know how GK OX work out for you. I'm interested in getting some providing it gets through our customs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

How's this for customer service, I ordered two bottles of GK OX (which I'm busting to use) and some bottles of n2guard and some liquidex AI
And because I'm in Australia and our customs can be pretty strict N2BM shipped my order in separate parcels so if anything got seized the other stuff would get threw but didn't charge me any extra for international shipping.. Now that's pretty freekin awesome in my books..

your not going to get better than that.

Hey spike
Yeah I'm hanging to use OX too bro good news is everything arrived from the N2bM so customs wasn't a problem, I get all my SARMS through customs, I just do heaps of smallish orders just incase lol,
Just starting a 4wk PCT from a SARMS triple stack/Helladrol cycle so I'm gunna hav to wait to get on the OX should be sweet though..

I really like their product formulations, but I feel they are priced roughly double what they should be on most things, so I will continue putting my own together until their prices come down to something I deem reasonable...just my two cents worth...

Top Bottom