Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Muscle Limits Purchases From China

needtogetaas

China is often called the “world’s workshop,” because of the high percentage of goods and raw materials manufactured there. Their goods are inexpensive and their level of service is highly efficient. And you may be surprised to learn that the majority of nutritional supplements start their lives in a Chinese factory, whether it’s amino acids or tribulus, chances are, it’s coming from China.

So why has Need to Build Muscle made the decision to limit our purchases from the country?

The unfortunate truth is that Chinese products have made headlines in recent years, due to some awful incidents, ranging from poisonous cough syrup (it contained antifreeze) to children’s toys that contained too much lead. This is unacceptable to us, and it should be unacceptable to you. Not all Chinese suppliers are bad, and many are excellent, but we feel that if tribulus comes from Bulgaria, then we’ll simply purchase it from Bulgaria. Our Fadogia comes straight from Africa, as does our Bulbine. This way, we know we’re getting it straight from the source.

You may have noticed that we sometimes run out of stock on items like HCGenerate.
Here’s why: We import our Fadogia directly from Africa. But in the area where it’s grown, there are two rainy seasons per year, the first from April to July and a second from September to November. Because of this, the ideal time to harvest the herb is very early in the year.

Need To Build Muscle Limits Purchases From China Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

read the rest here

Now that's some great customer service and then some. Someone who actually cares about their customers and not just out to make money.

This is the kind of stuff that I like to hear!! I have turned several people on to your products by letting them sample some of my stash. They realize quickly that your shit is for real. (I have some GREAT N2KTS stories!!) To be able to say that it's not "made in China" makes me feel all the better for using and recommending your products. I'll gladly pay more for quality than risk my life with Chinese trash. I know a lot of people who, unfortunately, do a lot of business in that country and I wouldn't trust any supplement ingredient from there! My health is worth more than saving $2 on a bottle of something.

I'd love to see more supplement manufacturers disclose the origin of their ingredients.

Top Bottom