Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to amplify

manuel1989

Thank you for great service need to. I just got my amplify02 last night and I was wondering if anti deppresants would interact with amplify.
I'm taking 15mg paxil every night
Thank you

Thank you for great service need to. I just got my amplify02 last night and I was wondering if anti deppresants would interact with amplify.
I'm taking 15mg paxil every night
Thank you

If you consider necessary to be on the safe side, stop taking the drug. You brain is more powerful than a chemical.

You should be fine on Paxil, especially the lower dose you're at. Both have stims in them and that's pretty much what every anti deppressent is. But after looking over both I really don't see anything that would negatively impact you. Also make sure you are eating plenty of food to keep your seratonin levels reasonably high

The only issue you need to be aware of is anxiety issues. If you get panic attacks, amplify02 can heighten the probability of getting a panic attack for the few hours it is in effect.

All stimulants/cafeine can do this to you.

Top Bottom