Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need suggestions on a vitamin "comparable" to Animal Pak

jontorres

What other product out there is "comparable" to Animal Pak without having to choke down 22 pills a day?

By comparable I mean "supplement facts" the label...seems like Animal Pak has high dosage of lots of good stuff, I would like to find something similar that itsn't 22 pills a day.

Thanks

It's tough to say bro, Pak offers the most of any multi I've come across. Swallowing down the pills becomes easier with some time, but if it really bothers you, I think Allmax Vitastack is a good alternative

DX7 Best bang for your buck multi

I looked at the label for those, but they only contain a small fraction of what Animal Pak has...is there anything else comparable to Animal Pak without having to take 22 pills a day?

I added some Liv-52, Krill oil and digestive complex as well. Getting closer, but still not there.

I took animal pak, stak, test and sometimes pump off and on for a while. It took so much orange juice to wash down all the pills that I spent most of my gym time pissing.

Top Bottom