Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some major advice on eating habbits

Okay, today i am fully freaking out about stuff so i am kinda going crazy...its noon and here is what i have eaten:

1 rice cake with peaunut butter
1 Bannana
small amount of yogurt...(1/2 cup or a little less) with oatmea

celery
carrots
sugar snap peas
dry oatmeal
1/4 cup of soy nuts
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
And about a gallon of water...

Then i still have 2 rice cakes with all natural peanut butter and a nectarine to eat

i end up eating everything by 1 in the afternoon and then i just drink water till about 4:30 or 5 when i have a light snack and my dinner.....what should i do? am i okay?

I think that looks a little skimpy--you can eat just about as often as you want (if you want something else between 1 and 4, go ahead.)

YOu can make your oatmeal with 2% milk--you need calcium. Throw in some protein--tuna, chicken breast.

YOur weight is fine for your height--have you ever had a body fat% test done? Being thin but with a high BF% is not good. Is there some reason (sports practice, etc.) that you work out 2x a day?

[This message has been edited by keiko (edited April 18, 2001).]

Okay kieko, the reason i work out twice a day is cause i like to. I take a class at school where we do endurance running, sprints, weights, abbs, we do hills...and stuff like that....then at night sometimes i just like to run in the evening...i used to run track and i think i kinda miss it.

HEy natgutes i have a question why would i want to have a protien shake right after i work out?!? I usually am not hungry after i work out and don't those shakes have lots of carbs?!?!?!

Okay--I was a little concerned about you being one of those terribly dedicated young women who are panicked about burning off every ounce of food they put in their mouths. With as much exercise as you get, I'll bet you can eat just about anything you want.

You're probably expending a lot of energy every day. If you can sleep, aren't shaky, no 1,000 yard statres, etc., I'd say, don't worry about eating, as long as it's healthy, and have fun.

Top Bottom