Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some info about Ephedra

Just to let yall know...I myself don’t' believe it to be dangerous. Only if you're a dumb ass about it and take it wrong; you have what's coming to you.

I just needed sites so that I can show a few friends. I needed some hard evidence, ie: studies conducted by reputable sources

bwc500 said:
Gas stations around here sell ephedrine HCL for chest congestion. Is that the same ephedrine used for cutting?

Yeah, that's the same stuff. Ephedrine is a bronchiodialtor on top of being a CNS stimulant, so you'll see it in asthma/congestion medicines.

Netrition.com and dpsnutrition.com had various Ephedra preps for sale as of last Friday.

hey guys im trying to do some research here on ephedra b/c i need some kind of energy booster. I'm in college full time and i work 25hrs a week and its hard to have enough energy to work out sometimes. I have been trying to figure out
1. Proper Dosages
2. Best Place to Get
3. Side Effects (and how to prevent them)
4. How long to take it, do I need to cycle it every month etc.

Any info would be appreciated, or even sugguestions of what else to take AND why.

PopiChulo said:
WHy is norephedrine banned in the US and isnt it in AF's NYC?

because people were extracting norephedrine and making it to crystal meth.

yeah NYC has the last of it i think...

hey guys im trying to do some research here on ephedra b/c i need some kind of energy booster. I'm in college full time and i work 25hrs a week and its hard to have enough energy to work out sometimes. I have been trying to figure out
1. Proper Dosages
2. Best Place to Get
3. Side Effects (and how to prevent them)
4. How long to take it, do I need to cycle it every month etc.

Any info would be appreciated, or even sugguestions of what else to take AND why.

yes well i'm not about to start taking this stuff unless i know exactlyt what im getting into and how much, exactly, i should be taking. I dont want to end up with a third arm growing out of my ass! :)

Top Bottom