Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED some advice sustanon deca?

harvin6

hi im gonna do my first cycle rite now im on a very clean diet 6 meals a day.
my stat
height :183 cm
weight : 85 kg
body fat : 25%

ive been training on and off since i was 20 years old....started at 64 kg.

please recommend me whether i should run sustanon with deca for 10 wks or test E and dbol for 10 weeks? pct ill run nolva and also clomid.

Good advice from ozzie bro...you need to get that bf DOWN !

Draw up a good cutting diet and combine it with plenty of cardio.
Adderllin and forged burner - These 2 supplements will help you BIG TIME .

When you are ready to start a cycle forget the deca and do TEST on its own first - 10 weeks max.
In the mean time you should check out the PCT sticky - best PCT for 2010,Nelson tells you everything you need to know.

Good luck to ya !

thx brothers.....i been doing 2-3 cardio of 45 mins each weeks was 28.7% cut down to 25 in 10 days....so test e for 10 weeks will do...thx again

thx brothers.....i been doing 2-3 cardio of 45 mins each weeks was 28.7% cut down to 25 in 10 days....so test e for 10 weeks will do...thx again

You will regret starting your cycle if you are not less than 15% BF..

Use Ozzies advice, but also look into some light T3 usage (fat will shed off like butter), and you gotta keep the dose low or you will burn lean mass as well..

Forma Stanzol would be a good add as well to help you cut BF.

And Adderllin for sure..

thx alot for the advices brothers........really was considering clen hehe....so cardio it is and probably ill go get fat burner supp....thumbs up to this forum real supportive members.

Top Bottom