Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice and direction

CSB

Ok was in the last few weeks of my bulker , almost hit my goals and have settled on 250lbs now, was going to swttch to my cruise phase and cut a bit.

Hit with a set back now with a stage 3 pec tear and worst case 6 months out of training upepr body, its a massive kncok to my motivation , but going to try as best to use it to my advantage . if any of you have been in this situation your advice would be appreciated, but this is my plan going forward

ok obviously i have ended my blast phase of aas early as its a waste to continue and first positive now is to give my body a break and a spring clean internally , so am dropping to my cruise phase low dose test

with regards diet i will clean it up and concentrate on shedding body fat , round 3000 cal a day , high protien, moderate fats and low carbs

training wise is my issue , i am considering introducing cardio 5 times and week, and training legs every monday wed and friday ?

what are your thoughts ? i am hoping to recover quicker than the 6 months ,but when i do recover and get the go ahead to train upper body i would like to be as lean as possible , with monster legs lol and ready to add some serious upper body size again.

Liking that your taking some positive out of it.
Maybe train legs every 3rd day, That extra day rest will make a big difference since legs take a while to recover. Improve your midsection in this time as well. Probably feel less of a burden since you can't train upper.

Liking that your taking some positive out of it.
Maybe train legs every 3rd day, That extra day rest will make a big difference since legs take a while to recover. Improve your midsection in this time as well. Probably feel less of a burden since you can't train upper.

thanks, yes forgot about abs and core lol (hate training abs lol)

Dam bro sorry to hear about your misshap. Looks like you are keeping a good tude even with this set back. With your regular leg training are you doing calves too? Can you do any forarm work?

Good call there ,yes I am sure I can so some forearm work ,and most def will be using the opportunity to get some meat on the calves !

Top Bottom