Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need ladies help with jewlry suggestions For GF for xmas

Ok Ive already dropped about 600.00 on anything from cashmere skarves to enough bath salts and woman bullshit to fill up a gymbag.I need something thats goes awwwwwwww you didnt?Without putting me more in the poorhouse than i already am(couple hundge tops)She got me a cruise to greece so im sweating right now.Also i havent even told her I love her so nothing that reaks of "pussy whipped yet".Thanks and a big K hit to the winner.
Tiffany 750
55pgmv.jpg

Tiffany 800
2mwsfw9.jpg

Neiman Marcus Pianna Handbag
2000... I don't know her taste in purses... I'm just going off of I would dig or what would fit her 'style'
2aj8k89.jpg

It would surpise the hell out of her if U went with a purse though rather than Jewelry, cause well, a purse takes more thought, however, U are probably better off going with Jewelry unless U know her bag tastes...
All Asians dig Burberry,
Just Sayin.
Purse for 350
6i4ooz.jpg

Buy her a diamond solitaire engagement ring
When she opens it and excitedly yells "YES, YES, OH YES I WILL"

Ask her "YES YOU WILL WHAT" ?

Buy her a diamond solitaire engagement ring
When she opens it and excitedly yells "YES, YES, OH YES I WILL"

Ask her "YES YOU WILL WHAT" ?

She aint that dumb i no longer consider myself husband material

the only thing that I see she uses daily that I bought my wife is a Waterford ring stand. She also puts her tennis braclet on it, her Rolex, ect. She has it out on her vanity table/make-up/fixing hair area. It wasn't expensive, less than 100 bucks, but it is pretty and unlike all the very expensive stuff I've bought, she does use it everyday and I actually see it more than 10 x's a year.

Top Bottom