Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need ladies help with jewlry suggestions For GF for xmas

S

shrimp poboy

Ok Ive already dropped about 600.00 on anything from cashmere skarves to enough bath salts and woman bullshit to fill up a gymbag.I need something thats goes awwwwwwww you didnt?Without putting me more in the poorhouse than i already am(couple hundge tops)She got me a cruise to greece so im sweating right now.Also i havent even told her I love her so nothing that reaks of "pussy whipped yet".Thanks and a big K hit to the winner.

lots of jewelry stores run specials on a diamond necklace. like $199 for a diamond and gold heart or something.

Ok Ive already dropped about 600.00 on anything from cashmere skarves to enough bath salts and woman bullshit to fill up a gymbag.I need something thats goes awwwwwwww you didnt?Without putting me more in the poorhouse than i already am(couple hundge tops)She got me a cruise to greece so im sweating right now.Also i havent even told her I love her so nothing that reaks of "pussy whipped yet".Thanks and a big K hit to the winner.

dude, isnt $600 enough????

lots of jewelry stores run specials on a diamond necklace. like $199 for a diamond and gold heart or something.

A necklace is tough though as she alraedy wears something that was passed down from her grandmother and I dont want mine to get stuck in a box.

fuck jewelry and get her that dildo she wants...

Oh shes getting that she actually cracked a funny about it and being the nice guy that i am i tripled the girth on that bish so im pretty sure it will punishment to say the least.

Top Bottom