Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need HelpDieting!

Ty vB

Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5`11``
Goal: Hi, thanks for reading this. I am looking to cut my body fat because i am looking to in the future get more lean and build more muscle. I want to lose my body fat and have a cut of a bit but not too much and also want a good diet to stick with that will help me acheive the cut. After cutting the weight i am looking to get exercises that will get me more lean while still following the same diet or a modified one to help me gain a bit of healthy weight while still staying lean. Overall i want to cut body fat, gain good weight and muscle and look lean.

Thanks Alot for your help

New: If i dont cut and have a good diet can i still in a way cut the body fat while still gaining this good weight? and also who can help me make a good diet as i need help finding info for a good diet.

Last edited:
At 5'11" and 135 lbs I'm wondering how much body fat you have to lose? Being 16, you are heading into your prime growing years! With a solid nutritional plan, you could probably achieve the changes you want and gain a little good weight.

At 5'11" and 135 lbs I'm wondering how much body fat you have to lose? Being 16, you are heading into your prime growing years! With a solid nutritional plan, you could probably achieve the changes you want and gain a little good weight.

I would ditto what Roxy said. You look lean! If you stacked on some man sized slabs o muscle you'd look legit! (No homo)

Radar is pretty much Like the Diet genius

Here's a chart
Radar=Einstein
Roxy=MIT grad
Me=Square peg in round hole guy...

I would ditto what Roxy said. You look lean! If you stacked on some man sized slabs o muscle you'd look legit! (No homo)

Radar is pretty much Like the Diet genius

Here's a chart
Radar=Einstein
Roxy=MIT grad
Me=Square peg in round hole guy...

lmao

Top Bottom